Lemon and Eggs Data Design is a woman-owned and -operated technology and management consulting firm dedicated to finding meaningful answers in messy data. Founded by Dr. Jean Bauer, Lemon and Eggs specializes in complex data structures for visualization and analysis, strategic planning, and management consulting.
Dr. Bauer works with clients to find meaningful answers in messy data. Depending on the project, this can involve:
- Data cleaning or remodeling to focus on critical metadata
- Data modeling to facilitate relevant analysis
- Data analysis and data visualization for discovering and crafting arguments
- New workflows for better data capture and future use
Dr. Bauer can work independently, partner with an existing team, and/or train your employees to accomplish these tasks.
Dr. Bauer works with organizations that seek to generate knowledge through providing better access to data and resources. This can include:
- Establishing and leading research centers
- Translating archives into digital resources
- Strategic planning
- Management consulting
Contact Dr. Bauer via email jb [at] jeanbauer.com